Tuesday 29 September 2015


Standing from a great mountain involving rubbish in 40-degree heat, my spouse and i found myself staring in your biggest pair regarding brown eyes I’d ever seen. They belonged to be able to a great litt le girl of about six. Peeking via under an tarpaulin, she am looking on me within curiosity. Few tourists to be able to Cambodia ever venture straight into the particular particular area. AND that will certainly blame them? As MY PERSONAL eyes fi nally moved from hers, my spouse and i noticed she are barefoot and entirely naked. THE heart lurched. my partner and i feel sweltering with the merciless heat. the stench of rotting rubbish \'m overpowering. I was literally teetering in piles of rott ing nappies, syringes, decomposing food AS WELL AS discarded cans IN ADDITION TO bott les. 
28Sep2015

No comments:

Post a Comment