Thursday 11 January 2018

#Laporan seorang #penjual dadah #memeluk Islam hasil dari #usaha dakwah #Jemaah Tabligh

I'm Suliaman Abdul Khareem. I'm a Revert from America. Once I was selling drugs and the brother I bought my drugs from roommate was Muslim. I was 18 at that time. I was soul searching for 2 years at the age of 18. I crossed paths with the drug dealer's roommate. And every time I go buy my drugs as he prepared my package I would have conversation with the Muslim roommate. And I love to hear him talk about Islam.

One day he invited me to the Masjid where there was a Tabligh Jamat. I went there and sat back & was looking how they Prayed and their interaction with one and other was mind blowing.
After Duhr Salah an elder brother from the Tabligh Jamat asked Me if "I was Muslim!?" and I said No! Then he asked me if I would like to become Muslim?

I was scared. But I told him I will if he could answer 3 questions I needed to be answered that the church couldn't answer.

1. If I become Muslim do I stop loving Jesus??
A: He said No, we can't be Muslim if we don't. We accept him as a Prophet of ALLAH.

2. I have to stop eating pork if yes why?
A: He explained that clearly in scientific way on why we shouldn't eat pork.

3. How is ALLAH??
A: He said some things he save to show us in the next life (in heaven) this life is not for us to know. And never know because only ALLAH knows everything not his creation or we would worship that (figure/shape rather than praying to ALLAH). That was a clear and truthful answer.

I took my shahadah 21 years ago on 19 August 1995.
A decade later in 2004-05 I spent my 4 months in Tabligh work of Dawah Fee Sabeellillah in Bhopal & Mumbai (India). Alhamdulillah.

sumber dari Fb سید مطیب علی

No comments:

Post a Comment